This is my port of CyanogenMod 10.2 for ZTE Blade. It is unofficial and unsupported by the CyanogenMod team. This ROM is mainly for developers/testers/advanced users. I’m really not interested in hearing whining about non-working things (and questions when they will be fixed), actually I couldn’t care less if you have issues with this ROM. ;) There’s instructions/sources in the third post to build CM10.2 yourself. If you must have something fixed right now - you better do it yourself.
Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this page instead.
- RIL (mobile network & data)
- Bluetooth (& bt-tethering)
- Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- SD card
- USB-storage & adb
- FM radio
- CyanogenMod team & everyone who’s been working on CM10.2
- AndroidMeda @androidarmv6 & PlaguedByPenguins
Merged commits not mentioned in the changelog.
- CM 10.2.0 final
- WhisperPush (merged)
- android 4.3.1
- fixed data indicator arrows in wifi/signal icons
- added vibrator intensity tuning (Settings -> Device - More… -> Vibrator intensity)
- updated google apps package to fix initial device setup
- initial release