This is my port of Android TV for Nexbox A95X (Amlogic S905 with Android 5.1) TV box. This ROM is based on Ugoos AM1 official Android TV release build V0.0.7.tv.
Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this page instead.
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
- Remote control
- SD cards
- USB OTG (storage, mouse, keyboard)
- Some Ugoos settings don’t do anything on this device
- SELinux is in permissive mode (same as stock - bootloader passes this on cmdline and there’s nothing I can do about it)
- It’s still an early release - expect minor problems
How to install:
- boot into TWRP recovery
- backup -> backup (create a nandroid backup of your current ROM)
- wipe -> advanced wipe -> wipe /system
- wipe -> factory reset
- install AndroidTV-2017xxxx-nexbox_a95x.zip
- reboot system
Q: I don’t have root. What should I do?
A: Download SuperSU flashable zip and install it in TWRP or select Settings -> Ugoos settings/system -> Root
Q: I can’t find developer options, why?
A: Settings -> More settings -> About MediaBox -> Click ‘Build number’ several times