Here’s my build of LineageOS 14.1 for Raspberry Pi 3. It is unofficial and unsupported by the LineageOS team. It’s for advanced users only.
Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this page instead.
- peyo-hd, ikalkov, and everyone who’s contributed to android-rpi
- LineageOS team & everyone who’s been working on CM14.1
How to install:
- Follow the official Raspberry Pi instructions for writing the image to the SD card (Linux, Mac, Windows).
Q: I can’t find developer options and performance settings, why?
A: Settings -> About phone -> Click ‘Build number’ several times
Q: I don’t have reboot options in power menu, why?
A: Settings -> Developer options -> Advanced restart
Q: I have no root, why? What is that hashtag on my status bar?
A: You need enable root access under Settings -> Developer options -> Root access. Root management is now integrated as part of LineageOS’ Privacy Guard and you can manage per app permissions under Settings -> Developer options -> Manage root access. You’ll have a persistent notification in the status bar when you’re running an app that uses root permissions.
Merged commits not mentioned in the changelog.
- add support for wifi tethering
- add support for Widevine DRM
- improve Play Store compatibility
- Android 7.1.2 (merged)
- Android security patch level: 5 April 2017 (merged)
- initial relase