This is my build of CAF Android for ZTE Open C / Kis 3 (Beeline Smart2, Moche/MEO Smart A16, ZTE V811W, ZTE V811, Skinny V811, Optus Hop Smart, ZTE Blade M, etc). It’s for advanced users only.
This build is based on the same CAF release LNX.LA.3.5.1-00710-8x10.0 that ZTE initially started off with their stock firmware.
Important. Prerequisites!!! You need to install Android KitKat on your Open C first (e.g. EU_FFOS+to+Android.zip will do). You also need to have this ClockWorkMod recovery installed (TWRP seems to have some issues with CAF otapackages :o).
Do not mirror my builds! Please post a link to this page instead.
caf-kis3-stock-kernel.zip (kernel and wifi drivers from EE_UK_P821E10V1.0.0B06 - for devices with GT960F touchscreen)
- RIL (mobile network, SMS & data) - dual-SIM (V811W)
- Audio (playback/input/routing/headphones/etc)
- Camera (photos, camcorder & panorama)
- FM radio
- Hardware acceleration and OpenGL rendering
- Hardware video decoding & encoding
- SD card (only external)
- USB-storage (MTP - no UMS) & adb
- Generally unpolished - recommended to use third party launcher and camera apps
- don’t automatically enable dual-SIM according to hwversion
- update bluetooth configuration
- fix layouts in notification area and dual-SIM keyguard screen
- initial release